The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Senate Holds Confirmation Hearing for NIH Director Nominee
- USFWS Joins Collaborative Effort to “Biobank” Endangered Species
- EPA Seeks Experts for Environmental Justice Advisory Panel
- AIBS Joins Letter Supporting Microbiome Interagency Working Group
- Nominations Sought for the IDEA2L Leadership Award
- BioScience Talks Podcast: Organization of Biological Field Stations
- Job Opening at NSF: Office Director, Office of Polar Programs
- Input Requested: Draft National Strategy for STEMM Equity and Excellence
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Restore Wetland Protections
- Upcoming Meeting: Decadal Survey of Ocean Sciences
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.